Nowadays, some McAfee users are complaining that they are facing a common issue with their McAfee framework service file. The most essential and productive functions of this file are that it has control over is updating part of the installed McAfee product. It is allowed to updating the ePolicy Orchestrator Agent. While performing these tasks, a system can occur some problems such as- slow performance of the system. You can face this issue because of extremely high CPU usage. If your McAfee Framework Services file is infected or corrupted, then you need to reinstall the Common Management Agent.
Steps to Repair McAfee Framework Services:
We are providing two simple ways to repair McAfee framework service. Please follow each given step to do a complete repair of McAfee Framework Services. Please don’t skip any step if you want a hassle-free process.
Way-1 Restart the Service:
To do this, please follow the below-given steps:
- First, click on the Windows “Start” in the menu section,
- Type the “compmgmt.msc” in the “Start Search” field and press “Enter,” if using Windows Vista. Click “Start” > “Run,”
- Note- Please type “compmgmt.msc” and press “Enter,” if you are a Windows XP user.
- Select the “Services and Applications” option from the console tree on the left pane.
- Now, you will get a list of sub-categories displays, including “Services,” “WMI Control” and “Indexing Service.”
- Double-click on the “Services” and select the “McAfee Framework Service” from the displayed list of services on the right pane.
- Then right-click on the “McAfee Framework Service” and then select the “Start” from the pop-up menu options.
Note: If you process has started, then choose the”Stop” option from the pop-up menu, and then choose the “Restart” option.
- Now, if you find this error again, then you can continue to the next section.
Way-2 Reinstall CMA:
If you are trying to reinstall CMA, then the blow give steps will help you.
- Go to the menu section and click on the “Windows Start” option,
- Then click on the “Programs” > “McAfee” > “VirusScan Console.”
- Right-click on the “Access Protection” option and then select the “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose the “Common Standard Protection.”
- Now, disable the “Prevent modification of McAfee files and settings” option, and they confirm it by clicking on the “OK” option.
- Then open the Windows Explorer, and remove the “FrameworkManifest.XML” file, which is the located under the following directory:
For Windows Vista Users: [Primary Drive]:\Program Data\McAfee\Common Framework
For Windows XP Users: [Primary Drive]:\ Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\Common Framework
[Primary Drive]:\ Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\Common Framework
- After following these steps, restart your system and then reinstall Common Management Agent or ePO agent, as it applies to your McAfee product.
The technicians verify all the given steps, so you can feel free to use these steps. If you have any query regarding this post, then you can get all the information from Mcafee.com/activate. If you are facing any other issue with your McAfee product, then you can take direct support from McAfee certified team. McAfee technicians will help you to get an immediate solution for your errors. You can connect with them via live and email service. So now, you have multiple choices to get perfect and secure assistance from McAfee experts.