Google drive is readily accessible and is open to anybody who has an account on Google. It is an essential tool for cloud storage. If you have not planned to use online services or Google Drive Mobile App. You still can make the use of Google Drive on your System.
For getting Google Backup or the Google Drive application just jump on to the navigation to Google.com/drive from any Internet browser to download software. The Google Drive download page is a quick page that recognizes the operating system you are using. The page will direct you to a proper version supported by your system set up. With any of Google Drive system app versions, a folder is placed on your hard drive that is synced with your Google Drive account. You can see the contents of your Google Drive inside this folder. In the Windows File Explorer will be the Windows Google Drive.
- To search the Mac Google Drive folder, look in the finder.
- In the Linux system, the file manager will be placed the Linux Google Drive folder.
If you want to use the Google Drive folder like an application:
- Just drag and drop any file to Google Drive folder to upload a copy to the cloud.
- Remove a folder or file from Google Drive folder to remove the items from the cloud.
- Click right, Control+click or long press items in the folder to boot a pop-out menu and select Google Drive-Share for sharing files in Google Drive folders with others.
- Google Drive is more than just an actual application, the settings and the background process must be accessed through the OS notification tray.
- In the Windows system, notification tray is situated on the taskbar in the upper right edge.
- On most of the Linux versions, the notifications key is situated in the menu bar in the upper right edge.
- Look for the Google Drive icon or the Backup and Sync icon in a tray of notification.
- Tap to adjust Google Drive sync options, settings, and preferences.