The McAfee is being the most trusted antivirus software product of all the time, which can be used for providing comprehensive device security from any of the susceptibility in minutes. And being set with all enhanced features, it can easily configure on your device by quick installation process without any need to reboot your system or device.
While using the McAfee Antivirus security software on the system, some of the users are facing problem difficulty. When the users installed the McAfee software on their system the Error 12002 occurs. The Error 12002 is one of the common error which occurs during the time of installation.
Below we providing you the best solutions, causes, and symptoms of the Error 12002. But if you face any difficulty of you doesn’t fix the error by following the given steps then you can also contact to the McAfee customer support or for more information visit www.McAfee.com/Activate.
Symptoms of McAfee Antivirus Error12002
These symptoms are the most common symptoms of the McAfee antivirus software. Try to avoid these errors. Below the list of McAfee Error 12002 symptoms are given below-
- The Active program Windows gets crashed.
- The device runs up issues on a very regular basis.
- When error code 12002 showed on the screen.
- The screen freezes suddenly and stops responding
- Sluggish performance of Windows OS device that responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Windows shuts down suddenly upon the detection of the root cause.
Causes of McAfee Antivirus Error12002
The causes of the McAfee Antivirus Error 12001 is given below:
- Some Incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus Software.
- The Errors 12002 coming across, due to the OS incompatibility issues.
- The corrupt Window setup files downloaded on a device.
- Some Muddled Windows registry files are not deleted completely.
- Malware, spyware or trojan has corrupted the essential Windows system files.
- Non-existent of applications due to the improper software uninstallation process.
- Wrongly configured the system settings.
- The components of other security software still exist in the device.
The above-given causes are the common causes but try to keep your eyes on a track that from when and where this error 12002 occurred. This will help you in fixing the error in less time and effort and you can easily troubleshoot the problem.
Procedure to Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12002
Below we provide you the whole procedure for fixing the error. but the given process is very simple and less time-consuming. There is one more way by which you will get instant solution of the error 12002, by contacting to the McAfee customer support you can solve the error in a few minutes or you can also visit www.mcafee.com/activate.
Here are the steps are given below, try to follow these steps in the given sequence-
- Firstly, repairs the Windows registry entries which are associated with the error 12002.
- Then, Perform a complete Malware scan of your device.
- Now, All the junk files in the computer need to be cleaned up which includes temporary files.
- After that, Use the “Disk Cleanup” to perform the action.
- Then, Update or install the drivers on your device.
- Now, Undo all of the changes that made in the system by using Windows System Restore options.
- Remove all the components of McAfee antivirus through MCPR tool after the successful uninstallation of the software.
- Outline any of the missing components of McAfee antivirus with Windows System file checker
- Then, click on the (“sfc /scan now”)option to scan the Windows.
- All available Windows Updates then make sure that you installed on the system
- Then, Reinstall the McAfee antivirus latest version on your device.
After completing the above-mentioned Procedure you are able to solve the Error 12002. But still, the error persists or you are unable to solve the error from the above-given methods. Then you have the last option to contact the McAfee customer support. the technicians are available to assist you 24*7. For instant help, dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or for more information visit www.mcafee.com/activate.