McAfee Internet Security is the antivirus software developed by the McAfee. It protects against the online threats from spam, spyware, identity theft, and malware infections. McAfee Internet Security provides your computer with virus protection, spyware blockers, anti-phishing and many more securities which you need for your computer.
Due to increasing cybercrimes or online threats, it is very important for every person who relates to a technology to install the antivirus security software on your computer. McAfee is one of the best antiviruses available in the market these days. The McAfee serves best and high-quality antivirus and also providing best services to its customer.
We are providing you detailed steps which guide you in installing the McAfee Internet Security software (MIS) on your Mac operating system, the steps we are mentioning is very easy and simple to follow. But if you face any error during the time of installation, then you can also contact the McAfee customer support or visit McAfee.com/Activate to get instant support.
Steps to Install McAfee Internet Security (MIS) on MAC Operating System
The steps we mention below are very simple and easy, to avoid errors and issue follow the instruction in a given sequence, which saves your much time and takes fewer efforts. The steps are discussing below-
Step-1 Download the Installer
- Open a web browser.
- And go to McAfee Website.
- Click on the “My Account.”
- Now, click on the “Sign in”
- Then, enter your McAfee credentials and click on the “Log in” option.
- In “My Apps,”select the McAfee Internet Security option
- Click on the Download button and protect all your devices.
- To continue, click on the “I’ve read and accepted the McAfee License Agreement” and read the agreement carefully.
- A 25 character product key appears under the Download button, then write it down.
- You will need the 25-character alphanumeric product key code to activate your product.
- Click on the Download button. The file will save in your default location setting (or might be in your Downloads folder).
Step-2 Install McAfee Internet Security (MIS) on Mac Operating System
- Open the downloaded folder
- Click on the McAfee-MacInstaller-3.x.dmg file.
- Now, double-click on the McAfee-MacInstaller-3.x.dmg file.
- Then, double-click on the McAfee-MacInstaller button to start the installation process.
- Now, enter your Mac administrator details if it asked.
- Enter the 25 characters alpha-numeric product key
- Then, wait as the Installer downloaded and scanned your computer,
- And then, installs the McAfee Internet Security product on your system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your software
- Then, click on the Finish button and complete the installation process.
- Click on the trust option, when Safari requests that you trust on the SiteAdvisor extension.
After completing the whole procedure, you will be surely able to install the McAfee Internet Security(MIS) on your Mac operating system. While completing the steps if you need any technical support from the team of McAfee then contact the McAfee customer support. The experts are qualified professionals and available 24*7 to assist you. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or for more information visit www.mcafee.com/activate.